We evaluate OEM, aftermarket, and custom options to meet owner objectives and budgets.
We evaluate the condition of your mechanical systems and offer options for rebuild, upgrade or replacement based on best practices, industry standards and over 50 years of experience. Engineered solutions are identified for equipment restoration or replacement.
Our reports provide owners with detailed observations, recommendations, and quantifiable engineered solutions. At project completion, we confirm the results through testing. Our team members understand the mechanical systems and component-specific design criteria to re-engineer equipment to meet project requirements.
Gallery: Instpection & Consulting
Equipment we inspect:
- Air Handlers and HVAC Systems
- Cooling Towers
- Plant Process Machinery
- Duct Systems
- Pumps and Piping
- Air / Water Hygiene
Our team will identify options to:
- Determine whether to repair or replace
- Extend equipment lifespan
- Improve functionality
- Reduce operating and maintenance cost
- Improve energy efficiency
- Maximize financial incentives from participating utilities
- Minimize capital expense
- Minimize safety hazards and process impact
All of our reports provide detailed observations, recommendations, and quantifiable engineered solutions. At project completion, we confirm the results through testing.
- Equipment condition and performance
- Facility audits
- Testing, data collection, and reporting
- Air quality and environmental
- Safety and access evaluation
- Corrosion and coating analysis
- Pump and fluid flow, including ultrasonic
- Control sequence and operation